A couple of weeks ago our church leaders encouraged us to fast specifically for snow and moisture enough to have some for the upcoming year. And boy, did we get dumped on with snow and rain the following week! It was great. I am grateful for answers to prayers.
Going to church on Sunday there was water everywhere! It had warmed up some and rained some too and the ground was still mostly frozen so it ended up puddling everywhere and half the parking lot was a great big puddle so we ended up having to park on the street and walk in. But I was sure grateful that someone had put these steps and plank out so we could get in without soaking our feet. This was my first experience ever walking the plank to church. Made me feel a little bit like a pirate. Well, actually not really. But I did think the whole experience was quite hilarious that on the way out I had Will take this photograph.
Gives a whole new meaning to "walking on water," doesn't it?
4 days ago




No comments:
Post a Comment