Last weekend we fished and floated on the South Fork of the Snake River. We had a blast! The weather wasn't too bad. It was cold in the morning and very windy the whole day. The wind could have almost pushed us upstream I bet. It was a big day because we left our house at 5:30 a.m. and didn't get home until about 11:30 p.m. that same night. I am grateful we were safe especially when we took our car into the tire shop the next day and found both rear wheels were pretty much worthless and worn clear through and down to the wires in one part. I am still counting my blessings on that one.
I caught the first fish of the day! It was a whitefish.
A picnic shore lunch. This was so fun. You know how I love picnics.
We even had a picnic table and table cloth!
You can see the falls in the background
Rainbow trout. Will was catching so many fish.
Toward the end of the day we got a double!
Having fun with the camera
Gosh I love this guy! We had such a great time together and learned so much on how to fish this river. It was so much fun to catch a lot of fun.
4 days ago


















1 comment:
You guys are so adventurous! Looks like you have a good time together. :c)
Post a Comment