I celebrated my birthday on Saturday. It was a great time. We were camping at Henry's Lake State Park with the Wilson side of the family. We fished and visited and ate and had a great time. We fished on Henry's Lake, the Henry's Fork, and Buffalo River. They even made peach cobbler for me to celebrate my birthday! We stopped at Big Springs on the way home and saw the huge fish and also some sweet old cars that were parked there. Will took me to Texas RoadHouse in Pocatello for my birthday on the way home and I sat in the saddle! I didn't know anybody there so I wasn't embarrassed at all! It was a fun birthday. I really don't feel like I should be 31 yet, but I guess we get older, 1 day at a time. Here's some pictures from the weekend.
We came home to find the lilies had bloomed! So pretty. I love them.
Happy Birthday Hiedi!!! Henry's Lake is so beautiful. Greg took me to Big Springs right after we had Jacob. I loved it and it looks like you did too. I am glad you had a great day.
We have been married since January 2006 and can't believe how quickly time has gone by.
We recently adopted 3 children in 4 months time. Hailey is 9, Danny is 7, and Grace is 3 months old. Life has definitely been changing for us. We are trying to learn how to do the parenting thing. We love our kids.
Will is self-employed and works full time as a real estate agent and helps with high school wrestling.
Heidi now works part time as a dental hygienist for Kelley Family Dentistry and enjoys being a Mom. We both really enjoy our jobs!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! It is so awesome that your lillys bloomed to help celebrate the occasion. You gotta love those Texas Style Cafes. Love you guys!!!
Happy Birthday Hiedi!!! Henry's Lake is so beautiful. Greg took me to Big Springs right after we had Jacob. I loved it and it looks like you did too. I am glad you had a great day.
Happy Birthday Hiedi! You don't look old enough to be 31 either. Your lillies are lovely.
I'm glad you had a good birthday! I wish we could have caught up with each other. I'd call you now too, but Tommy put my phone in a glass of water!
Happy Birthday Heidi! I wish we would have been at Roadhouse on Saturday to see you in the saddle. Haha! Glad you had a good day:)
Post a Comment