I've always wanted a gas stove. Then I was introduced to dual fuel ranges. It's the best of both worlds! Well since we purchased new appliances to put in our fix 'n flip house that is for sale in Preston, we got this dual-fuel double oven range and put our other stove we had (that we bought new in February) in the other house.

I've really enjoyed using it so far. The top oven is awesome because it preheats so amazingly fast. The lower oven is convection oven and I used it for the first time last night to make banana bread. I can't say I noticed a huge difference in the way it baked vs. traditional baking, but it did make it very yummy.

I have been so spoiled with getting new kitchen items this year. Meat tenderizer, tongs, silicone oven mitt, and now this dual fuel range. Wow.
2 comments:
That looks awesome! Very jealous!
I LOVE your kitchen! Your house just looks so cute, I can't wait to come see it in person some time!
Post a Comment