Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Garden Growing

It finally got warm so the plants are finally growing! I love to plant things and then see what grows. I maybe got this from my Dad who grows a phenomenal garden every year. My Dad has taught me a lot about gardening and shared his secrets with me. The container gardening has been different this year but I think I like it. It definitely has its space limitations but is very nice to be able to weed and water a bit easier.

cucumber


peas and squash

tomatoes and pepper plant
lettuce

One more tomato plant and the lillies and pansies that grew back this year. They are awesome!!

I'm excited because the tomato plants have blossoms on them and seem to be doing very well and loving the heat we've been having. For me there is not much that can compare with a home-grown tomato freshly picked. Mmmm...yummmy.

No comments: