I don't know whose cat this is that's been hanging out in our yard. Normally it's an all out war (with harmless airsoft guns, of course) between us and the cats that like to run through our yard and make it smell like cat urine. Except for this one. It's special and I think we are starting to like it. First time ever that we have not hated a cat. I have never been a cat person and Will is not really fond of pets being in town.

Out in this part of our lawn there are a lot of gopher mounds. Or maybe they are moles, or voles. I don't know what from exactly but the dirt mound evidence is there. About a week ago I began noticing this cat coming over into our yard and just sitting in this area waiting, looking like it was sneaking and getting ready to pounce on something. I finally caught a few pictures of it in action.



I was able to sneak up on the cat this close before it noticed I was coming near. Right after this it ran away.
1 comment:
I don't know why, but every time I plant something from seed & see it grow, it just seems like such a miracle all over again! I am so with you on cats... I hated the cat that kept getting in our yard in Boise that I was ready to poison it, shoot it, whatever it took to keep it from digging/pooping in my flower beds! Ha! So it makes me laugh that you could feel the same & then let the little critter grow on you guys,hehe :)
Post a Comment