
I love to garden and grow things. Our house has a garden spot but it is very weedy and so instead of try and plant in it this year we decided to do some container gardening. We got some wooden crate-like containers from Will's dad and filled them wtih dirt and planted in them instead of the ground. The weather has been so wet and cool here that I got a super late start on growing anything this year but I still decided to give it a try. Here are pictures showing the garden boxes.



I think this is lettuce growing. I get so excited to see that something is actually growing! Yea!

I planted one of my tomato plants in a pot and next to is a Lily from last year that came back. I didn't even know it was growing until one day after we moved in I looked in the pot and saw something green growing. So I put it out in the sun and it has continue to grow and now it is getting buds on it so it'll be blooming soon.
1 comment:
I love watching things come up in the garden too. I need to start weeding mine soon--that's the part I don't like so much :)
Post a Comment