Sunday, June 5, 2011

Free Fishing Day Utah 2011

FREE FISHING DAY UTAH 2011
On a beautiful day like this, we couldn't resist going fishing! We drove down to Clinton, UT where Will's uncle and aunt live. It was great to be able to see them and spend time with their family. On Saturday morning Uncle Mike took us fishing to East Canyon. We had a blast. Mike was our guide, he rowed us around the lake in his boat and helped us catch trout. It was awesome!

Looks like the fish is glowing!


FIRST IRIS


I've been watching and waiting for these flowers to bloom. First one opened up today.
What a beautiful day!

1 comment:

VicandNanc said...

Oh, I feel the pleasure in your irises. I watch & wait for mine too! I have a ton open at the moment & I'm now waiting for our bright orange lilies to bloom!