Here's what we've been up to lately:
- Will attended Idaho Real Estate School in Boise, ID for the past 2 weeks and took his Realtor licensing exam and PASSED! yea! I am so proud of him
- I did the Preston to Boise route a total of 3 times over the past 3 weekends
- It was great to see my family and a special thanks for Travis and Ninna for letting Will stay at their house for the two weeks, and of course to my parents for letting us stay at their house and everything they did for us.
- I did A LOT of shopping in Boise during the days that I was up there. Mostly I just searched for good bargains and clearance items, etc. I found some pretty good stuff!
- We are both enjoying the awesome and beautiful fall weather. I am amazed each year at how beautiful the colorful leaves can be! Love it!
- We have both been better exercisers lately. Our reward for exercising is that we get to watch an episode of 24 for every time we exercise. We are almost done with season 1.
- Will started coaching wrestling again. He's coaching Middle School right now and will start High School the end of November. We're going in for the long haul.



3 comments:
Yay Will! Congrats :) That will be nice to have. Do you guys have any future projects in mind? I love clearance sale shopping! It's more fun than regular because I hate buying stuff I need at full price knowing it'll be on sale in a month! I wish we lived closer to Boise, I would have GLADLY joined you!
Congratualtions on getting your Real Estate License Will!! How fun that you will be coaching wrestling again this year. The shopping sounded fun too, especially the clearance items! That is when a bargain really seems like a bargain.
Oh I wish you would have told me you were in Boise. I would have loved to see you and I make that trip more often than I would like to admit. Congrats on the Real Estate license!
Post a Comment