
What month does this look like?
Well, unfortunately this picture was taken TODAY. Will and I were in Mountain Home for the weekend and on the way back to Preston we hit a bad snow storm! We stopped at a rest area near Burley and I braved the cold and snow for about 4 seconds to get out of the vehicle and snap a picture. Crazy, huh?
Speaking of being cold, I always know that winter is getting closer and summer has ended when I have to turn on the furnace at our house. Today was that day since the weather has turned terribly cold! But, on the bright side, I do get to decorate my house this week for Halloween and Harvest season.



4 comments:
Just isn't Idaho unless you get one good storm before Halloween. Here I was getting cold and it was only 64*.
Ya, & the amazing thing was that it was still there Monday after work! I'm glad it's gone now, but this morning everything was covered in a thick layer of frost! I'm not done enjoying fall!
yikes! It's still in the 80's here in Texas!
So glad I live in the southwest where we are LUCKY if we see this!
Post a Comment