This morning I woke up with this song in my head. Here's part of the lyrics:
I can't see me lovin' nobody but you
For all my life
When you're with me, baby the skies'll be blue
For all my life
Me and you and you and me
No matter how they toss the dice, it has to be
The only one for me is you, and you for me
So happy together
I can't see me lovin' nobody but you
For all my life
When you're with me, baby the skies'll be blue
For all my life
For all my life
When you're with me, baby the skies'll be blue
For all my life
Me and you and you and me
No matter how they toss the dice, it has to be
The only one for me is you, and you for me
So happy together
I can't see me lovin' nobody but you
For all my life
When you're with me, baby the skies'll be blue
For all my life
Will and I sing parts of this song a lot. I feel like it describes very well how I feel about us being together! It's great to remember the last 3 years of marriage and the year and half previous to that that we knew each other and see how much fun we've had, how close we've become, and all the great memories.
Mmmmmm, skookie. That stands for delicious cookie with ice cream and toppings for special occasions like our anniversary!



11 comments:
Congrats, you must have met him right after I got married cause he was my FHE dad until I got married but I don't remember you! You guys are so perfect together congrats on 3 years!
Happy 3rd anniversary! And I have to say...that cookie looks AWESOME!
Yum a Skootie looks good! Congrats on your marriage... I just can't believe it has been 3 years already!
CONGRATULATIONS! The years just fly by, don't they? Enjoy the time with just the 2 of you. Each phase of life is so unique and fleeting and wonderful in its own way. It looks like you guys are really loving this one and I am so happy for you!
wow.. i can't believe its been 3 years!!! time flies doesn't it! kinda sad how fast it goes actually! you two are so perfect together.. and i'm so glad you are so happy.. you deserve it! looks like you had a great christmas and new years! we need to have a hygiene reunion to catch up.. i miss everyone so much
Happy Anniversary!! You guys are such a cute couple!
Happy anniversary! I love those skookies! Anyway I'm glad you miss me, cause I miss you. I miss everyone.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Three years! I love the looks of your deseret. It looks yummy! Congratuations you two!!! May you have at least 80 more wonderful years together or so...We love you both! Not to mention eternity!!!
Happy Anniversary! It's crazy that 3 years has gone by already. I remember when you got engaged and your bridal shower and you coming back to school as Heidi Sharp. Congrats!
Happy late anniversary! I have to say that skookie looks scrumptious! Maybe I will have to steal that idea for Russell's B-day or something. He loves chocolate chip cookies and ice cream!
Okay, did YOU make that? Cuz if you did, I gotta have the recipe! Happy Anniversay to you guys, a little late.
Post a Comment