Here is one of those fun "things you didn't know about me" things
-by Heidi
1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes! Love it!
2. Have you ever smoked? No
3. Do you own a gun? Yes
4. What flavor kool-aid was your favorite? blue raspberry
5. Do you get nervous about doctor appointments? at times
6. What do you think of hot dogs? they are best all beef and cooked on the BBQ
7. Favorite Christmas movie? White Christmas
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? water
9. Can you do push ups? no
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? wedding ring
11. Favorite hobby? playing outside
12. Do you have A.D.D.? no
14. Middle initial? N
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? 1-I wonder if anybody noticed that I deleted #13? 2-why am I still hungry although I just ate lunch? 3-I'm glad we caught fish this afternoon
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. Water, Gossner's milk, water
17. Current worry? sticking to our new year's goals
18. Current hate right now? no coat closet
19. Favorite place to be? with family and friends
20. How did you bring in the new year? eating good food and playing games with family
21. Where would you like to go? Hawaii and Universal Studios
22. Name three people who will complete this? Anybody who wants to!
23. Do you own slippers? Yes
24. What shirt are you wearing? international bed race t-shirt
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I never tried it
26. Can you whistle? yes, and I still can even since I got braces on!
27. Favorite color? green
28. Would you be a pirate? no
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? songs from White Christmas
30. Favorite girls name? Sarah
31. Favorite boys name? Joseph
32. What's in your pocket right now? nothing
33. Last thing that made you laugh? My husband tickling me
34. What vehicle do you drive? 2002 Chevy Cavalier
35. Worst injury you've ever had? broken leg when I was 3.
36. Do you love where you live? YES
37. How many t.v.'s do you have in your house? two
38. Who is your loudest friend? a toss-up between Laney and Kristi
39. Do you have any pets? no
40. Does someone have a crush on you? My husband loves me!
41. Your favorite book? Book of Mormon
42. Do you collect anything? Boyd's bear figurines, fishing stuff :)
43. Favorite Sports team? Boise State Broncos
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? Abide With Me
4 days ago



3 comments:
knew you would do it! now i have to go and find out what #13 was
It was fun getting to know you more! Lake Merriam is in/around the Mt. Borah range. It is a heck of a hike to get there, but totally worth it! Kenny says it's about a 2 mile hike, but it seems like ten. We did do some fishing there--the water was so clear that we watched the brook trout actually biting our spinners. It was cool! We took our dogs with us and they had a blast swimming in the glacier water, but were very cold afterward and curled up next to the fire. Next time we go up there we will probably try to stay a couple of days up there rather than make it a day trip. When we go next we will let you know!
Heidi, We read some of your Betcha didn't know, it was fun. Thanks for helping me with my blog...I don't know how to let others view it though.
Anyway BYE.
Love Jamie
Post a Comment