Sunday, January 11, 2009

Grandpa Jensen's Birthday

Grandpa Jensen celebrates his 87th birthday today! Happy Birthday Grandpa!!


We are so lucky to live about 5 blocks away from my Grandpa Reed Jensen. We took over a chocolate cake (right out of the oven) to his house and celebrated his birthday this afternoon. We ate cake and ice cream, sang Happy Birthday, he blew out candles, and we played Racko together.






It's always good times to be with my grandpa. Hopefully we made his special day a little bit brighter.

5 comments:

Celeste Tabakece said...

I love you being so close to him too. Whenever you post about playing games with family it makes me happy :)

Janelle said...

we always used to play Racko at my Grandma Winward's house but I have never seen or heard of that game anywhere else. I wonder if it is a time thing or an area thing?

Burdick Family said...

I totally want to play Rack-o now. I got that game for one of my birthdays when I was a kid and it is so fun. (:

VicandNanc said...

I bet he loves having a grandaughter like you :) Sounds like a good day!

Jenn said...

what a great day! Grandpas are the best! Hope you guys had great holidays, sounds like it...can't believe that hand at rook, you guys bid insanely high!! ;)