Merry Christmas--don't eat any caramel! LOL! :) If I remember correctly, your teeth were pretty straight to begin with. And, they are beautifully white. You're going to have a to-die-for grin after this! I'm guessing you won't have to have them for too long since your teeth are so beautiful to begin with?
We have been married since January 2006 and can't believe how quickly time has gone by.
We recently adopted 3 children in 4 months time. Hailey is 9, Danny is 7, and Grace is 3 months old. Life has definitely been changing for us. We are trying to learn how to do the parenting thing. We love our kids.
Will is self-employed and works full time as a real estate agent and helps with high school wrestling.
Heidi now works part time as a dental hygienist for Kelley Family Dentistry and enjoys being a Mom. We both really enjoy our jobs!
5 comments:
Merry Christmas--don't eat any caramel! LOL! :) If I remember correctly, your teeth were pretty straight to begin with. And, they are beautifully white. You're going to have a to-die-for grin after this! I'm guessing you won't have to have them for too long since your teeth are so beautiful to begin with?
Braces?! You were sick of that little diastema I guess? Your teeth were always cute, but now you will have movie star teeth with perfect occlusion!
WOAH!!! Go Hiedi! Live what you preach, girlfriend!
Hahaha! I guess this post means that you couldn't wait to show your family first?! They look great... one can hardly notice them :)
I remember having mine at Ricks. I bet you get some great discounts, eh?
Post a Comment