So, everyone's probably been waiting to see pictures of our Halloween.
Well, the truth is, we were kind of Halloween bums. We didn't even dress up, I ignored all the people who knocked on our door (obviously they didn't know the universal Halloween sign for "don't knock on my door" ie. porch light off), and since we don't have any kids, we didn't have to go trick-or-treating.
One of our favorite movies to watch is one of Jerry Seinfeld's stand up comedy acts, part of which is posted as a link below. We found it on YouTube, it's an illustrated version of his standup. It's all about Halloween and kids getting candy! We love it, it's hilarious! Check it out if you want some good laughs.
Click here.
4 days ago



1 comment:
HEIDI! I can't believe you were such a grench! Haha, I always feel so sorry for those little kiddies out there freezing so I HAVE to buy good candy for them! It was so much fun when I was little that I have to pass it on... and so should you, you naughty thing!
Your pooh bear quilt is very cute. That is SO nice you finished it! I think that is what I should work on this weekend! I started a quilt for Vic last July & still haven't finished it because I don't have anything to tie it on!
Post a Comment