Will and I both took flu shot nasal mists last Monday so maybe that's why we got sick? I don't know. It could have been from last weekend being with sick people, too.

The good news is that we are both feeling quite a bit better today and we were able to work and get some things done. I only had to get up once during an appointment with a patient in order to get a drink and take care of the tickle in my throat that was driving me crazy and making me cough and my eyes water.
So, we are both doing better and recovering. We are grateful for health! Good health here we come! We are so blessed!!!



1 comment:
I second that emotion! You truly appreciate your good health when you get sick! I am always in a great mood when my health recovers!
Post a Comment