Thursday, November 13, 2008

Miscellaneous

Here's a picture of our investment property that we have been fixing up the past few weeks in order to put on the market soon and sell it and make money on it! Since this photo has been taken, we had the two big trees cut down on both sides of the house and it looks way better now that you can actually see the house.


During the summer I wanted to post about my sunflowers. I never got around to it, so I thought I would do so now. This year was the first year I was successful at growing them! 2 of them grew big and tall and actually seeded.

I love sunflowers and think they are a very happy flower.

3 comments:

Emily said...

I love sunflowers too. we tried to grow a couple, but the only one the grew a couple of inches was in our back deck. Between the cement blocks!

BrookieT said...

I should try that next spring! I love sunflowers. And that's a cute little house!

VicandNanc said...

I really want to see before & after pictures of what you've done! I wish I could live closer to pick out colors! :)