
"The Bird" as I like to call it. I don't think I've eaten there since I lived in Washington. It was pretty yummy food, we shared a bleu cheese burger and fries. The steak fries are so good! We are pretty big on sharing meals because it's a lot cheaper and then we don't eat as much.
It was a beautiful day for a drive, very sunny and warm. One of the nicest day we have had in a few weeks.
On our way home in Logan, we stopped at a few stores to check carpet prices, etc. for our home we are fixing up. What's a date without going to Lowe's? Seems like we've been frequenting it quite a bit with this rehab we have going. Not to get too political or anything, but if we were voting Lowe's vs. Home Depot, Lowe's would definitely win. I don't know what it is with the Logan Home Depot, but we never seem to have good experiences there with the people, products, etc. Lowe's has always been good and true to us!

At "The Bird", we decided not to get a shake because we thought maybe we could stop at Casper's Ice Cream on the way home. Casper's is in Richmond, UT and it is there that they make all the Fat Boy's. But they also have an ice cream shop where you can buy cones, shakes, malts, etc. and even seconds of Fat Boy's. We did get to stop and we bought a hot caramel/Reese's peanut butter cup shake which we both loved very much. We had the heater on in the car but we were eating ice cream! Ha ha! I tried to not let it melt too much from the heater. YUM!

This is what the store looks like in the day time. I definitely recommend it to anybody if you're driving from Logan to Preston. You turn west just north of Pepperidge Farm. It's definitely worth your time and money.We stopped at Adventure Video, the video store in Preston, on our way home and rented a video. We got "Iron Man". Neither of us have seen it. We'll be watching it soon so I hope it's a good one.
It's been a great day to spend together. We are both feeling quite a bit better from our colds today so that made it even doubly good.



4 comments:
That sounds like a fun day! I love it when Kenny and I can take a day together and just go and do whatever! :) We will have to try that ice cream place next time we are down that way (so at the rate we're going it will probably be in just a few years!). I don't remember the last time I was in Preston or Logan or anywhere that way. But I will have to remember to stop when we actually go that way.
I wished we lived out there now! What fun a deliciousness is to be had!
I'm glad that you found us and our blog! I love the fishing pictures and the fine examples of success - looks like a lot of fun. We're also very impressed with the blanket making! I'm looking forward to staying in better contact!
Love you guys - D.J.&Dre
Sounds like we'll have to try it if we can ever get ourselves down there! I can't believe we haven't come to visit. We have 3 good reasons to go down that way, just haven't found the time with all this moving all the time!!
P.S. I'm not ignoring your email, I just haven't taken any pictures of my house yet so I'll get to it this weekend!
Post a Comment