Holy cow! I can't believe another week has flown by--just like that!
Tag of fives
5 things I was doing 10 years ago: Hmm let's see back to 19981. June- graduating from High School!
2. Meeting and living with my crazy A-1 roommates!!
3. Having bangs
4. Driving my parent's pickup truck
5. Attending Ricks College and looking for Mr. Right (but didn't find him there!)
5 things on my "to-do" list today: Since I'm doing this in the evening, I've done some of these things already!
1. Wash the sheets and blankets
2. Make breakfast
3. Use the pressure washer
4. Hang up the curtain in the computer room
5. Read instructions for the paint sprayer
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Frozen chocolate chips
2. Air-popped popcorn
3. Cereal
4. Granola bar
5. Potato chips (although I don't have them very often)
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Invest in real estate
2. Go on missions
3. Create one or more scholarship funds
4. Help with family needs
5. Work just for fun!
5 places I've lived:
1. Preston, Idaho
2. Latvia and Lithuania
3. Everett, Washington
4. Mountain Home, Idaho
5. Pocatello, Idaho
5 jobs I've had:
1. Idaho Statesman newspaper carrier--Mountain Home, ID
2. Burlington Coat Factory--Provo, UT
3. dental assistant--Washington
4. dental assistant--Idaho
5. dental hygienist--Idaho
5 people I tag:
1. Nancy
2. Heather N.
3. Theresa A.
4. Emily E.
5. Kristi V.



2 comments:
Hey, that's kind of fun imagining what I was doing 5 years ago! I definitely didn't picture myself ever living in Twin Falls! You also like very boring snacks! hehe, just kidding, just very healthy. :) You'll have to give me time to get back to this one cuz I am still working on getting house pictures!!
I liked learning about you. Alot has happened to you since we've seen each other. I just did a tag like this a couple of weeks ago. It really makes you think.
Post a Comment