Saturday, October 25, 2008

Crazy Coupon Clipper

While clipping coupons this week I saw one that made me laugh a lot!

I normally can just zip through the coupons in no time and figure out which ones I want and cut them out quickly, but this one made me stop and laugh out loud before cutting it out.
Unfortunately I wasn't up for the "more advanced" status and just ended up cutting it like a normal coupon. It gave me some good entertainment for the day, anyway.

And if I'm lucky, Ben and Jerry's will be on sale and I'll be able to use this coupon as well! Who knows, we'll see. I'll be lucky if I even make it to the grocery store to check it out before it expires.

1 comment:

Kenny and Jamie Garrett said...

I laughed out loud when I saw that! I am a coupon clipper, but I always forget to use them. But that one is hilarious!