It has been so beautiful this last week as it has gotten more and more red! It will just continue to get more fire red until the leaves fall off. I LOVE IT!
I love your leaves. I have a tree that turns red also, so last year I collected all the leaves and put them in a vase for my table. I love the colors of fall! Thanks for the picture.
Ooh, I LOVE red leaves. They are by far my favorite. Is this your house? It is SO cute! I love old houses. They have so much charm. We need to come see it. I can't believe we haven't yet! You need to come see our new house too!
We have been married since January 2006 and can't believe how quickly time has gone by.
We recently adopted 3 children in 4 months time. Hailey is 9, Danny is 7, and Grace is 3 months old. Life has definitely been changing for us. We are trying to learn how to do the parenting thing. We love our kids.
Will is self-employed and works full time as a real estate agent and helps with high school wrestling.
Heidi now works part time as a dental hygienist for Kelley Family Dentistry and enjoys being a Mom. We both really enjoy our jobs!
4 comments:
I love your leaves. I have a tree that turns red also, so last year I collected all the leaves and put them in a vase for my table. I love the colors of fall! Thanks for the picture.
That's just gorgeous! Yes, the simple pleasures.
Ooh, I LOVE red leaves. They are by far my favorite. Is this your house? It is SO cute! I love old houses. They have so much charm. We need to come see it. I can't believe we haven't yet! You need to come see our new house too!
fall is my FAV!!! those leaves are incredible!! take a picture by them with your hubby.. it will make the pic even more beautiful!!
Post a Comment