Thursday, October 16, 2008

Cold Stone

I won COLD STONE!

Our mortgage guy has a monthly newsletter with a riddle on it. If you know the answer to the riddle and are the first to call or email him, then you get a giftcard to Cold Stone! I was the winner this month. I got the card in the mail yesterday and did a dance I was so excited to get it!

I haven't been to Cold Stone in a long time, but I do love ice cream so it should be an awesome date night sometime.

Will, do you wanna go to Cold Stone with me?




5 comments:

Michelle W. Nate said...

Congrats on the yummy surprise!

Jenni said...

k if you hubby doesn't go with you, then I'm there! LOL jk . YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Emily said...

How cool!! Was the question hard? I'm impressed!

BrookieT said...

'Kay, my mouth is watering...

VicandNanc said...

How fun! We haven't been there forever! Seems like free stuff is so much harder to come by these days.