Saturday, August 16, 2008

Will's new gun

Here's a picture of Will and the gun.

Will works in the fishing, archery, and hunting departments at Al's Sporting Goods in Logan. The other day he called me on his lunch break and told me he bought a gun from one of the customers that had come in that day. The customer sold Will this gun for a very good price. It's a 40 caliber Springfield something...something. I can't remember all the details right now. Anyway, I guess the other guys that he works with were kinda concerned and offering Will a place to stay for the night, etc. since he hadn't checked with me before buying the gun. I guess they were thinking that I would be upset enough to not let him come home that night. :) Ha ha. Now, Will doesn't do this all the time, just so you know. I wasn't mad or upset at all (I think Will was a little bit shocked). I know this is kind of a long drawn out story. But it was just funny to me that the guys at the store were worried about Will.

Will likes his job and the people that he works with. Of course, they do have common interests (fishing, shooting, etc.) so it is pretty easy to get along.

3 comments:

BrookieT said...

Wait, do you guys live in Utah now?

Will and Heidi said...

No, we still live in Preston, Idaho but Logan is only about 30 miles away. Right on the border.

Emily said...

THat's hilarious. Spencer does these kinds of things to me every now and then. I wish Spencer had a back-up place to stay for the night sometimes!