4 days ago
Friday, August 15, 2008
You gotta love small towns, I do!
Tonight Will and I took a little stroll over to the Franklin County Fair. I say "little" stroll because our house is only two houses away from the fairgrounds. Anyway, it was very enjoyable. It made me appreciate this little town of Preston and all the good things about living in beautiful Cache Valley. We saw a lot of people that we knew. I saw a lot of my patients and a few co-workers. Looked at the cows, pigs, sheep, chickens, bunnies, etc. It was all just a great experience that made me appreciate Preston even more than I already do. Right now we are listening to the Diamond Rio concert from our house (we live close, remember?) and I'm going to go join my hubby in the basement and tie some flies. I just wanted to post about my fun night tonight! There's no point in going to sleep until the concert is over since we can hear it loud and clear. I love Preston, Idaho!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hey yay you started a blog! It's nice to see pictures. And what a great name for a town. :) That is my baby's name (Preston). But it's after the town Preston, England.
I love small towns. You guys are lucky!
Sounds like a good advantage to being by the fair grounds... I would probably smell all the grease & want to eat it all week though!
Post a Comment