I was downloading some pictures from my camera this morning and thought I would post some of our latest catches. We've been going after the bass lately. Above, here's one of Will at Johnson reservoir.
And here is Heidi with one of her fish.
I caught this lunker at Weston reservoir. They put up such a good fight! It's so fun. Do you like my cheese smile?
We took our friends, the Barzee's, fishing with us on Wednesday to Weston reservoir. It was super fun! They have two little girls and one boy who is 7 months old. Here is Will helping Madaline reel in a bass that she caught. Spencer is in the background behind them. I think everybody had a good time. They are good friends of ours and I'm almost positive that we will go fishing with them again.
Here's Madaline showing off one of her fish! I was impressed that she wasn't afraid to grab a hold of it.We've had a fun summer of fishing and hopefully there will be several more weeks of good fishing before it slows down.



2 comments:
Looks like Will is gonna be a great Daddy someday!
Ew yuck! I wouldn't touch one of those things!
Post a Comment