In preparation for an upcoming Alaska fishing trip (less than a month away!) we have been buying quite a bit of fishing gear. We got several of the shipments this week from Cabelas.com. I usually wait and let Will open the packages when he gets home from work because I know he gets excited about it. The other day after opening several of the packages he said "Es como Navidad", which in Spanish means "It's just like Christmas!" I then said that it WAS our Christmas presents. Maybe for the next several years! :)
Here's a picture of Will and some of the stuff that is sitting on our couch. Now, some of this stuff we will probably return, and some of it we will sell on eBay (since we got such a good deal on some of the sale items.) Hopefully we can use some of the money that we earn from selling to help pay for the items we keep!

Merry Christmas to us!
3 comments:
My husband gets the same way about his baseball cards...cute, isn't it?
Where are you going in Alaska? Jimmy is so jealous- I would love to take him fishing there sometime- it is beautiful!
We are going to Ketchikan. We should all go sometime in the future! Maybe in a year or two? We just figured that since right now we don't have kids so it's the perfect time to go, even though we may not technically "have the money for it". You know what I mean?
Post a Comment