I found out this week that there was a local race so I decided that if we were going to be here that morning that I would do it. This weekend is Idaho Days in Franklin so they were having a fun run along with all the other festivities. Where it was a local run and it was free of charge, I couldn't resist!
I was quite pleased with my time, knocking off about 5 minutes from my first 5K that I did last August. Overall it was a beautiful morning and good to be there and participate. And it's always good motivation for me to keep running and exercising and being healthier. Will came with me and watched and waited and took photos. I'm grateful that he supports me in these crazy things.
For my early birthday present I got a GPS watch with a heart rate monitor so I was able to use it today. I like it!
I signed up for the Preston Biathlon (run-bike) today that's at the end of July. Better keep training!
No comments:
Post a Comment