Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter

 Ole eating olives






We had a wonderful Easter.  It was one of the first Easters in a very long time that we were able to be outside in short sleeves and sandals with no snow on the lawn.  It was a very beautiful day!  We had a small egg hunt outside on the front lawn of Will's parent's home.  We ate dinner together, played some games, and visited and hung out together.  Will and I read the Easter story from the New Testament for Family Home Evening last night.  We decided to make that one of our Easter traditions. We also watched a few Mormon messages videos about Easter.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Happy Birthday to Will! Vic will be jealous to know you got to eat at Tucanos. That was always his birthday request! I am jealous of his birthday present too, what fun!! I am glad he got his "dream" present :) Also, flag football sounds so fun! I haven't played that since high school gym class!