Will and I visited my parents last weekend. We really didn't take many pictures to prove it though so I guess I'll just have to write about it and put the few photos on that we did take.
We were blessed with awesome weather for traveling. I was very happy that we didn't have to deal with any snow or much rain at all.
We had yummy waffles for breakfast on Friday. My Dad makes the best waffles! Homemade from scratch. Yum! My sister and 3 of her kids came to Mountain Home to visit and play with us. A few of us went to the Base gym and played racquetball and basketball. We had a blast! It was fun to get some exercise, spend time with family, and have fun.
We spent Saturday in Boise doing some shopping and visiting some family members. I decided that shopping like that kinda wears me out. It's fun to be in the "big city" of Boise where there's lots of stores that we don't have close to where we live. But it can be kinda crazy with the traffic and trying to get to and from where we needed to be. My niece Melissa came with us to the craft stores because she was needing some stuff for a project. It was nice to hang out with her for a little bit. And my Mom drove us around.
This is my niece Kristina ready to go to the Boise State football game. I thought her hat was so cute! Her family members are huge Bronco fans.
We played a few games with my parents. This was Rack-O. Will wanted proof of the worst ever possible deal in a Rack-O game.
This was the sky on our way back home Sunday. The clouds were so cool!
Sunday was the Boise Temple re-dedication that we got to participate in via satellite broadcast to the Mountain Home Stake Center. That was really neat. It is always great to hear the words of a prophet. I love how personable President Monson is when he is speaking.
We had a great time visiting!
4 days ago






No comments:
Post a Comment