Last weekend I went to Salt Lake Temple Square with our ward young men and young women groups. We had a great time. The weather was great for driving down. We got to see the lights on temple square, see the Joseph Smith movie at the JSMB, and enjoy a short fireside with Bishop Edgley and also eat pizza.

I think the lights on Temple Square are amazing! It looks so cool how they have every little branch wrapped in lights so the trees and things just sparkle and shine. The temple is so pretty all lit up.


They had this nativity set up in the reflecting pool with little bulbs scattered throughout the water. Beautiful.

We are ready for Christmas! I can't believe how quick it will be here. Christmas is a very fun and exciting time. Busy, too.
2 comments:
I LOVE Christmas on Temple square. That's so nice you made it down this year. I also really like your tree :)
Temple square is amazing at Christmas time. I remember in 1977 on the eve of December 18th walking through temple square and thinking about how beautiful it was. The next day...we were married there.
Post a Comment