Normally big toes aren't smiling but mine is today! Gotta love Dr. E.Since my mission my toenail has been ingrown and gets really sore when it grows out. I've just doctored up my own toe on an as needed basis until now. I am excited to have it done and not hurting anymore and most importantly to never have to dig and pick at it again myself! Will needs both toes done so he had me do it first to see how it went. :) The anesthetic hurt like a bugger when the doctor was doing it.



3 comments:
I'm glad that your toe will no longer be in pain. I love the little bandage. Hope that you're on the mend quickly. We're thinking of you!!!!
Ugh. Sounds painful. Love the bandage, though!
Jason had that done to both his big toes and is probably one of the better decisions he has ever made. Hope it works out so well for you!
Post a Comment