

I wanted to write about the drive we took two weeks ago up Cub River and then over Birch Creek. I love to take a drive in the fall and it was the PERFECT time to go. We took my Grandpa with us and I think he had a really good time. We drove his car and we only got some mud on his tires. There wasn't any snow on the road but we did see a few patches along the way.
I love fall! The maples were gorgeous red. And the aspens were just starting to turn yellow. We live in a beautiful place. Another reason we wanted to go for a drive is that we just bought a new camera and we wanted to try it out taking some pictures. It's been fun to take pictures with, especially the wide angle lens.





1 comment:
The fall colors are SO beautiful and we are so glad that you were able to share this time with your grandfather. How very special!!!
Post a Comment