Sunday, September 11, 2011

Older pictures found

I just found these pictures in a blog post I had started but never finished. This was back in May when we were in Boise visiting my parents. They took us to eat at Cafe Ole' which was a Mexican restaurant that I always loved and went to for my birthday dinners several times growing up. Since now I have other favorite Mexican restaurants, I wanted to go back and be able to compare them to see what I liked better. I really liked the food we had at Cafe Ole' but I think that our local El Tapatio restaurant here in Preston is a lot better and the one we prefer.


I like the atmosphere and decor at Cafe Ole' a lot better than other places. They have a cool fountain, lots of flowers and bright colors, and they even have fake toucans.

We celebrated my Dad's birthday and the waiters came and sang a Mexican birthday song with ice cream and a sombrero to wear!
My mom and dad bought a new TV that weekend and so we got to help them put it up and start putting it to good use while playing Wii.

4 comments:

Brian Norton said...

h

Brian Norton said...

Hi Heidi! You and Will are just too cute. Congrats on your blue ribbon. I can't wait to try it out for myself and taste the greatness. :) Thanks for your comments on my blog. I miss you, friend.

VicandNanc said...

You make me want to go eat at La Fiesta tonight! Haven't eaten there in ages & it sure sounds good... too bad Vic is out of town the rest of the week!

BrookieT said...

We love us a good Mexican restaurant too! Love the sombrero. And, WHOA! Nice new tv!!