I've had plenty of text only posts lately, so it's time for a mostly pictures post. We got our computer set up and internet installed in our home this week. Here are some photos of what our house currently looks like, boxes and all.
It's still a work in progress but I'm just excited to be living in the house now! Once we get it cleaned up and organized I hope to post some before (when we bought it) and after pictures, and maybe some "work" photos of what it looked like throughout the last 2 months of the remodel.
4 days ago













6 comments:
Ha! You guys are the messiest movers! I do love the house pictures though! It looks SO nice. I love the colors and cupboards. I just want to come decorate it now :)
I can't wait to see the before pictures! I love stuff like that. Your kitchen cabinets are so beautiful! I haven't been keeping up with your blog that well--is this house in Preston?
Your new place is adorable Heidi! Moving is such a pain! It will be so nice for you to get that out of the way and enjoy your new place. Good luck. At least decorating is fun right?!
Wow! You've already been busy, busy, busy!!! Your new place looks great. And you're right, there is no place like home!!! Have fun you guys!
We love the color of the cupboards!
Nice new place! I love the hardwood flooring. And, ooooo, a garage! I would love to have one of those...
Post a Comment