Sunday, November 7, 2010

Weekend Photos

I love weekends. I love that I have Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays off work--all the time! I really do have a sweet schedule. Will's schedule is whatever he makes it, so he tries to get most of his work done during the week and so we can play on the weekends together. Sometimes he has to do little work things on the weekends. But for the most part he is able to make his own schedule. Iit's nice to be able to have the same schedule. Of course I just remembered that high school wrestling is starting up in a couple of weeks, and then all weekends will be wrestling oriented. Most wrestling tournaments are on weekends. We better enjoy them now until then!

Moving update: Yes, we are in fact moving to another house. We should be closing on the house either this week or next (hoping!) The house we are moving to needs some work before we can move in. So we will most likely be living with Will's parents or my Grandpa for a couple of weeks. Right now moving day looks like the Friday after Thanksgiving. We went to the house this weekend and I was amazed at how many things I noticed that I hadn't remembered or noticed before. I think it will be a good place to live and I'm excited to get a brand new kitchen (after we fix it up). We will be in a different ward when we move. The Bishop talked with us last week and said he had heard a rumor that we were moving and wanted to know if it was true. Several other people made comments to us about it too, so word has finally broken loose in the ward that we are moving. It makes me a little bit sad to think that we are leaving such a good, fun, ward. But life goes on and change is good.

I spent some time packing a few boxes this weekend. Will's throat hasn't been feeling good so while he rested, I packed up some boxes and went through some clothes and things and decided to get rid of some things. Before I packed away the sunflower kitchen decorations, I wanted to remember how cute it was! (At least I think so!)

We did some fishing both days. Friday we went to Cub River and Saturday to Treasureton Reservoir. We had fun catching fish!
Friday

These pictures make me laugh. This fish was so slippery, I couldn't hold it still!

Saturday
If you look close you can see Will in this picture. Apparently his float tube has a leak or something because he ended up just fishing on the shore towards the end after he started taking on water. It sure was a pretty evening.

5 comments:

csharpfamily said...

You two certainly make fun and memorable memories! I love to read about your fishing adventures. You're moving? Make sure that we get your new address!!! Have fun you two!!! We love you!!!

csharpfamily said...

Not sure what's up but this field is having me write another comment before it will allow me to publish. Oh well! Have a great Sunday.

Michelle W. Nate said...

Congratulations on the house and I hope things go quickly and smoothly for you.

VicandNanc said...

Will... too sick to pack, but well enough to go fishing... I see how it is! haha :) I am excited for you & your new house project. I love making a house my own. Yucky Thanksgiving gift though! Good luck with moving, wish we were closer to help out.

Burdick Family said...

Hah! I was thinking the same thing as Nancy said about Will. Better not let him get away with that one too often. :) Good luck with the move and the fixin' up projects!