Sunday, October 17, 2010

Our Blog

So, we made a decision to make our blog public again. For those who haven't viewed our blog lately, feel free to peruse back in time and see what we've been up to. Warning: there's a lot of fishing photos!

Apparently when a blog is private it doesn't appear as an updated blog on the blog-roll. So hopefully this way we can keep in touch with people better.

We have totally been loving fall. We have had beautiful weather and colors. We had done some driving around the hills and the trees are turning and it's so pretty!!

6 comments:

Carol said...

Not having to 'log in' to view your blog will be great. But now I'll probably forget my password, since I won't have to use it very often!!! It was great to see you this weekend. Let's do it again soon.

Amber Sayer Walker said...

Yay! So glad you made it public! I hate private blogs just for that reason. I like being notified when there's a new post rather than having to keep checking back and hoping there is a new one.

Stacey said...

Yay!

Burdick Family said...

I didn't even realize you went private. I just thought you had abandoned your blog. Glad to see you and Will are both alive and well! :) I love the Kenai pictures. I have also been fishing on the Kenai river. To be honest, I don't even remember if I caught anything. I was mostly just along for the ride. I loved Homer. Alaska is so Beautiful.

Kenny and Jamie Garrett said...

I didn't know you went private. I was wondering why it didn't show that you hadn't updated for a while. We have gone private...did I send you an invite?

csharpfamily said...

YEA!!!! Missed you!!!! Love those fishing photo!!!