Will entered some of our flowers in the fair and we got blue ribbons! Striped petunias and marigolds
Crocheted dishcloth
Crocheted scrubbie
At the shooting range, Will loves this gun so much he kissed it! Ha ha ha! Gotta love the Savage Accu-trigger.
For those that don't know, Will is a real estate agent. Any takers on this house for sale? (It is condemned)
Car and antique tractor show. I was impressed with this old bailer. I especially loved the name Bale-O-Matic!
I love old cars and vehicles. It is not uncommon for me to say "that's a sweet old truck/car" when I see one. It is a secret desire of mine to get one someday and be able to restore it and look fancy and shiny like these. I especially love the sweet old trucks.One of Will's favorites: A '62 Corvette
We got to see my parents this weekend a little bit, they came down for a reunion in Salt Lake. It's always nice to see them and get together to play games and eat good food. Yum.



2 comments:
WOW! Dave says...he really likes that car. Dave and I also want to restore a truck someday...perferably the one behind daves house in the field :)...
Ps tell william I would rather eat the sardines and the tomatoes... YUM!
Loved your blog. Thanks for sharing the fair with us and also your yummy veggies that didn't get entered into the fair! Now the secret is out -- we all know about your desire to restore an old truck! Wasn't 'Larry' old enough?
Post a Comment