Sunday, July 4, 2010

Home Improvement


We are continually making improvements to our house. One of the projects we did this weekend was paint our interior doors. Will replaced them a few weeks ago but they still needed to be painted. I am amazed at how a new coat of paint on something makes it look so good. The kitchen door we did not replace, just put new hardware on it and painted it, and it looks so much better! It was pretty beat up and had black stains around the door handle before. They all look so nice now! I also worked on painting some trim in our bathroom and touching up other trim around the house.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Happy 4th of July! I was just catching up on your blog and it looks like you've been busy!! I love your pics of the scenary a few posts back. Glad to see you guys are doing well and hope Will's leg gets better fast :)

Carol said...

The doors look great! Keep up the good work on the house.