
We have been braving the weather lately and still trying to get out there and catch some fish locally. It has been wet and rainy and you definitely have to time it between storms, but we have been catching some fish.

Here is the first bluegill of the year. Not a biggie, but I was still able to "lure" him in...

And yesterday I caught the first trout of the year. They must have just planted here...

Crazy storms. The wind kept changing directions. It was pretty awesome when it was a tailwind and helped us cast far. These previous two pictures were taken on the same day. You can see the difference in the sky and I had to put my other sweatshirt jacket and hood on. It got pretty cold and windy so we decided to head home. But sure enough when we got home the sun was out and the weather was pretty decent. I guess we are just experiencing a regular Cache Valley spring.
No comments:
Post a Comment