Spring, oh beautiful Springtime!
Well, it is not quite here yet, but it is on its way. I was thinking about it earlier today, and I get really excited about Springtime. Yes, part of it is what some call cabin fever. The thoughts of getting out of the house in only light jackets. Days getting longer. Looking forward to the warmth of summer. The snow finally melting and the renewal of the grass, trees, bushes and flowers.
In addition to these, there is another thing that I look forward to in Springtime. In the months leading up to Christ's birth, there is an excitement in the air which we refer to as the Spirit of Christmas. I think that for Christians there is another feeling in the air of excitement and gratitude. This feeling may not be as widespread as the now commercialized Christmas season, but if we allow this Spirit into our lives, it will be a very wonderful and powerful extra boost of Spirit in our lives. I love to think of the gift that God gave us of His Son Jesus Christ. I love Christ for His teachings, and for the opportunity for Eternal Life that He has given us! Without that, life wouldn't have much meaning! We love life, and love all the many blessings we have been given.
Let us share the True Spirit of this Easter season with those around us in showing an extra measure of gratitude to the Lord for the blessings of the Atonement and Resurrection! The following video is truly amazing! Please consider sharing its message with others.
4 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment