Thank goodness, I finally received help for my problem.
I'm sure all of you know my problem with anger. Always "blowing up" in situations, slamming doors, leaving the room in a huff, throwing things, etc.
Yesterday in the mail I received a flyer entitled "Anger, Forgiveness, and the Healing Process" At first I wondered, "how did they find out about my problem?" and felt like someone had violated my personal life but then over the rest of the day I came to accept it as a means to a solution for controlling my aggressive behavioral problem.
I hope I'll be able to attend the seminar and learn how to better deal with this problem.
Well, maybe I don't really have an anger management problem but if I keep receiving this type of junk mail, maybe I will. Who is selling my name anyway? I think I have an idea.
Or maybe I'm still in denial.
4 days ago



3 comments:
I got the same thing in the mail. It was really random and weird. Funny!!!
Maybe I need a flyer. I seriously made a New Years Resolution to try and control my temper. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a psyco who beats my kids or anything. I just get so wound up and upset inside sometimes when things go wrong. I think maybe if I took a class, I might actually learn some things that could help me not to get upset about things I can't control. Do you seriously slam doors?
haha, i know,right? it's totally got to be the ISBD giving out our info. they put it in my neighbors box and he had to bring it to me. i'd be embarrassed but he probably already knew i was an angry person. :)
Post a Comment