
Will and I watched the complete ROCKY series between this weekend and last weekend. We had a Netflix free trial so we watched a couple of them on our computer and then we rented a couple of them from Adventureland Video. I had never seen them, Will had seen only one of them. We loved them! We really enjoyed watching them and since it was so cold and snowy all last week and the week before, it was the perfect thing to do--sit at home and watch movies! We are trying to get better at our Rocky accent and boxing moves now. After watching the 6th (Rocky Balboa) we both decided that there's plenty of story left for a sequel or two.



2 comments:
ITS THE EYE OF THE TIGER...ITS THE THRILL OF THE FIGHT!!!
YEAH! I love Rocky too. Dave and I watched it just a little while ago:)
Lots of fun,
Love jamie
i myself have never seen them, but on your recommendation i am now seriously considering it. thanks.
Post a Comment