Will and I had a great Christmas weekend!Christmas Eve started out with ice fishing at Johnson reservoir. We had fun, even though we didn't catch any fish. Will did a little bit of ice skating in his boots and I made a snow angel on the ice and really enjoyed watching the snow flakes come down and land on me. They were so beautiful! I don't ever remember seeing the actual snowflake design so well and intricate.


Later in the afternoon we traveled to Wellsville, UT for a Wilson family party. We both love going to this party. Family is so fun. And there's always delicious food and a fun white elephant gift exchange. I got a pretty glass bowl with metal stand (after trading my original gift with Will's Mom) and Will got a really great gift...Great-Grandma Call's dentures! Yep, that's right. We'll definitely have to find a creative way to give those away next year. Ha ha ha.



Will and I woke up Christmas morning with no alarm (one of our presents--no alarm set) at about 7:30 a.m. After showering and getting dressed we opened our presents here at our house and then went to Will's parents for a yummy waffle breakfast. Yum! We got to open a few more presents out there and then we went ice fishing at Condie Reservoir. We took Will's Mom with us this time. Again, not a high yield fish day for us, but we sure did have fun. We took our plastic toboggan and had fun sledding down the little hill and pulling each other around on the ice and spinning. Will got me to spin around 2 and a 1/2 times! It was very fun. I'm glad we went. It was a beautiful day to be outside, I even took my coat off for a little while.




We came back home and watched a movie at our house and relaxed. Then we tied some flies and had a fun time doing that. It was fun to be creative with the wooly buggers, I even tied a red and green Christmas one!



The next morning we woke up and tied more flies and then got to spend some time with my Grandpa Jensen. Then we went and spent more time with Will's family eating and playing games. We even got to play basketball at the church gym. We had a great time!



2 comments:
Those are some fun photos of Christmas. Glad you got to go have fun on the ice. Brrrr. Lots of colorful flies too. Love the teeth.
I love the cute pictures, I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas. Mike would love all of your flies. He hasn't done enough of that lately.
Post a Comment