
Is anybody else's internal schedule gone wacky this week or is it just me? It's only one little measly hour that we lose or gain during these time changes, but for some reason it really affects me a lot. I haven't slept very well this week due to waking up several times during the night and having to check the clock. During the evenings this week, when I start feeling tired and like it's time to go to bed, I look at the clock and notice that it's only 8 o'clock! There's no way I can go to bed at 8 o'clock so I force myself to stay awake at least another hour or so before hitting the sack. Now that it's toward the end of the week it's getting a little bit better, thank goodness. But this is a normal thing for me during a daylight saving's time change. Does anybody else struggle?



3 comments:
I really struggle in the spring. When the clocks change in the fall, I feel like I'm finally back to normal. In fact, it's been MUCH easier for me to wake up in the mornings. Clayton happened to align his new ability to sleep through the night with the change in clocks. So, I now sleep from 11ish until about 5:30 a.m. I feel down right chipper with all that sleep--in comparison to what I was getting before the change.
Yes! It is so annoying. I do the same thing and try to force myself to stay away longer or else I'm awake at like 6!
I seriously wish we would do away with day light savings. Last year I did some research when the time changed to make sure there was a good reason for it and in my opinion there isn't. When Will becomes the president I hope that is the first thing he changes. :)
Post a Comment