Sunday, November 8, 2009

Girl's Night

Last Friday I attended a Girl's Night/Baby Shower in honor of my good friend Nancy. We met at Applebee's in Pocatello. I got to see a bunch of girls I went to hygiene school with! It truly was a blast and I'm glad that I decided to go. We spent over 2 hours in the restaurant! I don't think the waiter was quite as excited as we were.
And here's what the boys did. Will came with me and so he hung out with Victor and Jimmy. They ate and also played "Settlers" while we were out.

We have been doing a little bit of tending our nephew, Landen. Here's a cute picture as Uncle William is making weird noises and getting him to giggle and laugh so much!

7 comments:

Kenny and Jamie Garrett said...

Fun! I miss those Girls Nights Out! I haven't been on one in a while and I think I'm about due for one. :)

BrookieT said...

Such good times! I wish we could have a Barronessa reunion and have a girls' night! That would be optimal fun.

D, J, Dre and W.D. said...

It sounds like you all (the guys and the girls) had a great time! Babysitting your nephew sounds like fun too. I love it when we get to babysit our nieces and nephews or when they come to our house to play. Sometimes I am sad that we no longer live close to them.
Anyway, I just wanted to leave a comment because I haven't done that for awhile. I'm glad you two are doing so well. Keep up the blog, we love to hear from ya.
Love,
D and J

VicandNanc said...

I'm so glad you came too! That was so fun seeing everyone. I just can't believe it's been 3 1/2 years!!!

HeatherKN said...

How fun! I wish I lived closer to catch up with you all more. I miss the days we would go work out and, I even miss the days of study sessions. You look great, Heidi! MISS YOU!

Burdick Family said...

Hah! I knew the pics would show up on your blog. (: I'm so glad you decided to come. We'll have to have a girl's night more often. It was great to see you. I love the pic of Will with your nephew. So cute.

Valerie and Christopher said...

so fun! will and landen look adorable together! cute!