Friday, November 13, 2009

Private Blog

Will and I decided to turn this blog into a private blog where you have to log in to read it. So, what that means is, if you follow this blog, I need your email address so that I can add you to the list of readers.

Within the next week or two, if you would kindly leave a comment letting me know your email address (that you use to sign in) and I'll add you to the list, or you can send me an email and let me know.

Our only hesitation in doing this is that we don't want to decrease the amount of readers, comments, etc. But the added security will be nice. So I hope you'll stick with us!

Thank you!

16 comments:

Jim and Britanie Miller said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stacey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
csharpfamily said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Celeste Tabakece said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tammy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Janelle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mark and Kristi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Beebes said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The G-5+2 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Serge said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
thesearlesociety said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
BrookieT said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Juli said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Aleisha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.