Sunday, October 25, 2009

Closet Cleaning

Since we were cooped up in the house yesterday, we took on a large project that had been on the back burner. We cleaned our our closet! It needed so much work, the project is only half done still waiting for tomorrow to continue! It was great to go through our clothes and other items in the closet not only to realize how much clothing we have, but I think we got some good ideas for Halloween costumes. Until all the clothes we have wear out, I don't think we should need to shop for any more! Well, we emptied out the whole closet, washed all of the clothes and washed walls and shelves and vacuumed. We had a spot that needed mudding, so Will did that, and then we will be repainting it. The closet is still empty waiting for the paint job, thus making our front room look like a closet exploded inside of it from piling all of the clean clothes and other things on the couch. I am looking forward to finishing this project so that hopefully our house can be cleaner all around.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hey Heidi! It seems like I haven't left a comment for awhile, so hello! I always check your blog for updates-it's so nice to keep in touch with friends this way. Anyway, I was thinking about our trip to Seattle the other day--that was so much fun. Thanks for taking me along. Good memories! Especially the crepes we got on that island and getting to see whales while riding the ferry. That was sweet!!! Thanks for the fun!

VicandNanc said...

I love spring cleaning projects like this! I hope Will is feeling better, it sounds like he has the perfect cute nurse for him :)