
There were lots of pretty wildflowers and trees in our campground. We even saw a fox running around the campground, see?


We went to the Orvis Fly Shop and got to cast a Helios fly rod outside behind the store. Wow, they are nice! I just can't drop 800 dollars on one yet. Maybe someday. But we did get free t-shirts!
Friday we went to the Bar-J Wranglers chuckwagon dinner and show. We both enjoyed it very much! We had awesome front row and center seats thanks to family members who sat in line for a long time.











6 comments:
I am so jealous of how often you guys get out & in the mountains! It looks so refreshing!
VicandNac, As Jim Craig (the Man from Snowy River) once said, "You're welcome at my campfire anytime, mate."
Ha Ha! Automatic poop scoopers! Ha!
Looks like you've had some fun times! I just got caught up on all your adventures. I miss the cooler weather and pretty sites out in the good old northwest. Is Idaho still considered the Northwest?! Anyway, yeah, I miss it out that way!
I would definitely not want to sleep out under the starts here. There are way too many bugs you can hear!
That's awesome your shaved ice stand is going well. keep it up!
Oops, I meant stars not starts!
Hey Will - can you email me your number? I don't know what happened to it...typical quality organization on my part! drm.mba(at)gmail.com
Thanks!!
(By the way, I love the pooper scoopers. I'm all for efficiency!)
Post a Comment