Sunday, July 19, 2009

Drift Boat @ Henry's Fork

We've been having so much fun lately! We have been on two fishing trips the last two weekends. We just got back from a trip to Henry's Fork near Ashton, ID. We bought a little drift boat and needed to go try it out. We went with our friends Kolt and Susanna.





Will was my guide, he rowed the boat the whole time and tied all my flies on! Thanks!



Check out the next post down for our Northern Idaho Trip!

3 comments:

Carol said...

Looks like it was a fun trip. The scenery is nice. I'm glad you had a fun day. Fun boat, too.

BrookieT said...

The pics speak for themselves! I forgot you got braces. How cute! I remember having them at Ricks...

VicandNanc said...

How fun to have a new boat! Looks like a fun birthday trip too. You two are SO perfect for each other, I could never imagine enjoying a fishing trip like that! I love that you both love the same things so much :) Didn't you just love Coeur D'Alene?! (by the way I now have your b-day officially on my callendar so expect a card next year!)