4 days ago
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Super Blessed
Just a quick post to say how blessed we feel at this time! Between this week and last, we were able to close on both of our houses that we had for sale. We have been praying that we would be able to sell them and find good buyers that would be blessed by purchasing the homes. I am constantly amazed at the answers to prayers that we receive!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Congratulations! That has to feel pretty good to sell both houses.
Wow. That is SUPER wonderful that BOTH houses sold in the same week. In today's market, that is an extra blessing! We're so happy for you. Mom
Oh my goodness!!! I am so excited for you guys! CONGRATS! I wish upon wish that we could sell ours! Did you come out ahead on them is the big question in my mind?!
I am so hapy for you! Way to go. What's next?
I am so happy for you. That is a major stressor to get rid of. Did you sell them by owner?
Post a Comment